Greetings, I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the sunshine today! We have lots of fantastic choices for you today; whether you’re planning to fire up the grill for dinner or just want to grab something already done!
FROM THE SEAFOOD MARKETS-
- LOCAL SOFT SHELL CRABS- Big, Plump and velvet soft!
- CHESAPEAKE BAY ROCKFISH (Striped Bass)-
- FRESH MARYLAND JUMBO CRAB MEAT
- SOUTH CAROLINA MAHI MAHI
- NORTH CAROLINA MAKO SHARK- (Junior’s Favorite Fish!)
- COPPER RIVER SOCKEYE SALMON- Overnight from Alaska!
- ALASKAN HALIBUT
- VIRGINIA YELLOWFIN TUNA
- TUNA BURGERS
IN THE MEAT CASE-
- SPICY TERIYAKI MARINATED HANGER STEAK
- DIJON-PEPPERCORN MARINATED CHICKEN BREAST
- PERUVIAN MARINATED CHICKEN
- JACK DANIELS MARINATED FLANK STEAK
- MILD OR SPICY PORK SAUSAGE
- MILD OR SPICY TURKEY SAUSAGE
FROM THE KITCHEN-
- ZESTY GAZPACHO
- COOL CUCUMBER SOUP
- CHICKEN-VEGETABLE SOUP
- ROASTED TOMATO-BASIL SOUP
- BAKED PENNE WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE
- SUMMER CORN SALAD
- SUMMER RED & YELLOW TOMATO SALAD
- CRUNCHY VEGETABLE SALAD
Weekly Happenings at The Tavern at River Falls-
- Mondays are Prime Rib Night-A generous cut of succulent Prime Rib with Au Juice, Whipped Potatoes and Haricot Verts
- Thursdays are Oyster Nights- Come and enjoy a selection of Oysters on the Half Shell shucked to order
- Sundays we invite you to come join us for Brunch from 11am-3pm
- Weekdays from 4-6pm at the Bar enjoy our Happy Hour Menu with $7 Small Plates and Half Priced Drinks and Bottles of Wine (under $50)
HOME DELIVERY FROM RIVER FALLS MARKET IS HERE!
Friday Sept. 20th we went "live" with our new delivery service.
- Place your orders with us by noon and our refrigeratred van will depart by 3pm with a goal to have all deliveies completed by 5:30pm
- All deliveries over $50.00 are free. Orders less than $50 will incur a $5 charge.
- Deliveries will be packed in our insulated bags with ice packs. There is a $5 refundable deposit for the bags.
- Anything out of the prepared food cases, sushi made to order, fresh meat or seafood may be ordered. Catering orders may be delivered as well, within a two hour window, we cannot guarantee specific delivery times. Please keep in mind we need 72 hours advance notice for all catering items.
- We are in the process of creating a daily menu to be posted on the website. In the meantime call in to the market to get a rundown of fresh seafood and what prepared foods are available that day.
- You do not need to home at the time of delivery. We are using insulated bags with deep frozen ice packs. We have tested these bags in direct July sun and they held temperature for over three hours.
- Orders can be placed by calling the market directly at 301-765-8001 or via email at